Reader reviews and comments on The Dancing Girls of Lahore, plus links to write your own review.

The Dancing Girls of Lahore

Jul 2006, 336 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Dancing Girls of Lahore

sahar

deeply moving
Excellent work. Great observations without any prejudice. I had tears in my eyes. Must read
Kamii

enthralling!
I deeply recommend this book. Brown is a sharp observer of details, and blends the complexity of past and current social issues with an own sense of humour, and unsentimental yet moving depicting of different lives she comes across over time. Her writing appeals to all of the senses and emotions. It's easy to lose track of time spent with your nose in this book. Absolutely delightful and enlightening. Because of this book I am now seriously planning a trip to Pakistan... :)
john

agree!
Sam! I agree with you! I am so hooked! amazing work Brown!!
sam

wow!
What a book! Hats off a thousand times to Ms brown for publishing such a fantastic book! I read the first page and was hooked until I had finished. everyone should read this book, truly soul shaking!!

• Book Jacket: To Siri with Love
    To Siri with Love
    by Judith Newman
    It is likely that you know someone who is impacted by autism: In 2017, the U.S. Centers for Disease ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Wiley Cash

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

E Dog H I D