Reader reviews and comments on 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Madison

13 Little Blue Envelopes
I was in BAM! (Books A Million) a couple weeks ago looking for new books to read. I came across this book and thought it seemed interesting. I have started to read this, I am not finished but I can already tell that I love this book! I have under 100 pages left and it is very good. This book is great for teenage girls like myself. I like many books that surprise you and that have romance. This book has both! Many girls and women will love this book.
reader42

Liked it alot!
This book is really good. I recommend you try it!!! At first I couldn't get into it but then as the book went on I became very intrigued.
amber rose

i loved it!
I think that this book was very interesting. Who ever doesn't like this book is just crazy. It has adventure, romance, bravery, and in the end it solves that Ginny never really figured out who was sending her these letters, but she has a strong feeling that it was her aunt Peg's spirit, and all aunt Peg wanted was for Ginny to discover her secret paint gallery, sell the paintings, and the money that Ginny got with the paintings would be her inheritance money. To me this book was absolutely amazing!!
jackie

13 little blue envelopes
I love this book! It could have not been better!
notimportant

great book!
I really enjoyed reading this book. you get easily absorbed in the adventures. I love it!
ali

13 little blue envelopes
This book shows that even a shy person can go on a journey and return home a different person.
Tasbi

Great Book
I loved this book. I think that if anybody is looking for a short but page-turning book to curl up in a chair with this is it. I got so caught up in the Ginnys feelings and thoughts.
Brianna

13 little blue envelopes
It is a great book! I loved it.

Join & Save $10!

Discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten. One-year membership: $29

Today's Top Picks

• Book Jacket: The Book Collectors
    The Book Collectors
    by Delphine Minoui
    About halfway through The Book Collectors, I was disappointed. I came into the book with a ...
  • Book Jacket: Blue Sky Kingdom
    Blue Sky Kingdom
    by Bruce Kirkby
    Who hasn't dreamed of escaping all of the trappings of today's modern life and finding a secluded, ...
  • Book Jacket: My Heart Underwater
    My Heart Underwater
    by Laurel Fantauzzo
    Corazon — Cory — Tagubio is a Filipina-American teenager living with her family in ...
  • Book Jacket: Black Sun
    Black Sun
    by Rebecca Roanhorse
    Reading the first book in a series is always difficult because readers know that, by definition, it ...

A Girl is A Body of Water
    by Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi

A powerful portrait of a young Ugandan girl and her family.

The Exiles
by Christina Baker Kline

Win This Book!
Win Jack

Return to Gilead with Jack, the instant New York Times bestseller

Enter to win Marilynne Robinson's latest novel in her classic series.

I G I O Ear A O T O