What readers think of 13 Little Blue Envelopes, plus links to write your own review.

13 Little Blue Envelopes

Oct 2006, 318 pages

There are currently 39 reader reviews for 13 Little Blue Envelopes

Madison

13 Little Blue Envelopes
I was in BAM! (Books A Million) a couple weeks ago looking for new books to read. I came across this book and thought it seemed interesting. I have started to read this, I am not finished but I can already tell that I love this book! I have under 100 pages left and it is very good. This book is great for teenage girls like myself. I like many books that surprise you and that have romance. This book has both! Many girls and women will love this book.
reader42

Liked it alot!
This book is really good. I recommend you try it!!! At first I couldn't get into it but then as the book went on I became very intrigued.
amber rose

i loved it!
I think that this book was very interesting. Who ever doesn't like this book is just crazy. It has adventure, romance, bravery, and in the end it solves that Ginny never really figured out who was sending her these letters, but she has a strong feeling that it was her aunt Peg's spirit, and all aunt Peg wanted was for Ginny to discover her secret paint gallery, sell the paintings, and the money that Ginny got with the paintings would be her inheritance money. To me this book was absolutely amazing!!
jackie

13 little blue envelopes
I love this book! It could have not been better!
notimportant

great book!
I really enjoyed reading this book. you get easily absorbed in the adventures. I love it!
ali

13 little blue envelopes
This book shows that even a shy person can go on a journey and return home a different person.
Tasbi

Great Book
I loved this book. I think that if anybody is looking for a short but page-turning book to curl up in a chair with this is it. I got so caught up in the Ginnys feelings and thoughts.
Brianna

13 little blue envelopes
It is a great book! I loved it.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

• Book Jacket: Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    by Clare Pooley
    For the many years that I've been reading, one realization has always come to mind for me after ...
  • Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...
  • Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...
  • Book Jacket: Horse
    Horse
    by Geraldine Brooks
    Geraldine Brooks creates a powerful backstory for 19th-century thoroughbred racehorse Lexington, ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

Daughters of the Flower Fragrant Garden
    by Zhuqing Li

A beautifully woven family memoir that coalesces into a vivid history of two very different Chinas.

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I