MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Vacation, plus links to write your own review.

by Polly Horvath

• Published:
    Aug 2005, 208 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Vacation

Am (06/04/10)

Honest Review
I would recommend getting the book on tape of this and listening to it on a car trip. It is perfect for the entire family to enjoy listening to. It is very funny, yes, but notice the metaphors and messages embedded in this. The man who reads the book on tape does a very good job with the voices which adds to the humor. And he reads it in a way that is not too fast or painstakingly slow, it was just right. I can't help listening to it again and again, picking up new meanings every time. Please give this book on tape a chance, if you are anything like me you will love it!
Kelli (03/26/07)

This book was really fantastic full of adventure.
I would recommend this book to every one of my friends.
Will (01/24/07)

The Vacation
I think this is an action packed book that will leave hanging and on the edge of your seat. Strap yourself in and get ready for a roller coaster.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk