Reader reviews and comments on Yellow, plus links to write your own review.

by Janni Visman

Yellow by Janni Visman X
Yellow by Janni Visman

Jun 2005, 192 pages
    Jun 2006, 192 pages

There is 1 reader review for Yellow

High expectations, ok book
I was surprised when I picked up this title at the library - it is more of a short story than a novel. My disclaimer is that I like longer stories, with intricate plots. Having said that, this book was a disappointment. It reads quickly, and kept my interest. The character development was good. It left me dissatisfied, as it felt like things were left hanging. Perhaps that was the point, but there were several themes (such as the "gas" smell) that never went anywhere. I would say this book is worth reading, but perhaps not worth buying.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions