Reader reviews and comments on Blink, plus links to write your own review.

Blink

Apr 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Blink

Sarah

Overall a great read!
This is really a great read. I would have given it a 5, but unfortunately it started to loose steam about half way through. I hate to say it, but it seems like Gladwell runs out of material. While the first half seems jammed packed with interesting information, Gladwell starts repeating himself and over explaining in the second half. The interesting points are still there, but they are definitely more spread out.
Sara

Gladwell, even if his anecdotes aren't equal in weight to scientific fact, knows how present a theory ( we all make decisions with the help of our "active unconsious) and use convincing examples to prove that his theory has merit. Whether you agree or disagree with his argument you will be entertained by his skillful and accessible storytelling.

• Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of an Innocent Man
    Confessions of an Innocent Man
    by David R. Dow
    It is circumstance that carries the wave that sweeps trendy Houston restaurateur Rafael Zhettah to ...
  • Book Jacket: Memories of the Future
    Memories of the Future
    by Siri Hustvedt
    I've never kept a journal, but my mother has written in hers for years, the annual volumes she's ...
  • Book Jacket: Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    Professor Chandra Follows His Bliss
    by Rajeev Balasubramanyam
    Rajeev Balasubramanyam encapsulates the theme of Professor Chandra Follows his Bliss in its first ...

Greek to Me
    by Mary Norris

The Comma Queen returns with a buoyant book about language, love, and the wine-dark sea.

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Ecstasy

Win copies to share with friends or your book club!

Ecstasy reveals the true Alma Mahler: composer, author, daughter, mother, wife, lover, and muse.

A B Penny A T U