Reader reviews and comments on Blink, plus links to write your own review.

Blink

Apr 2007, 320 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Blink

Sarah (08/09/05)

Overall a great read!
This is really a great read. I would have given it a 5, but unfortunately it started to loose steam about half way through. I hate to say it, but it seems like Gladwell runs out of material. While the first half seems jammed packed with interesting information, Gladwell starts repeating himself and over explaining in the second half. The interesting points are still there, but they are definitely more spread out.
Sara (02/17/05)

Gladwell, even if his anecdotes aren't equal in weight to scientific fact, knows how present a theory ( we all make decisions with the help of our "active unconsious) and use convincing examples to prove that his theory has merit. Whether you agree or disagree with his argument you will be entertained by his skillful and accessible storytelling.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am
    Commonwealth
    by Ann Patchett

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review