Reader reviews and comments on America 1900, plus links to write your own review.

America 1900

The Turning Point

by Judy Crichton

America 1900 by Judy Crichton X
America 1900 by Judy Crichton

Oct 1998, 288 pages
    May 2000, 339 pages

There is 1 reader review for America 1900

A Great Book- demonstrates how far we have come as a nation in a century- but more striking is how short we've come.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie