Reader reviews and comments on The Grim Grotto, plus links to write your own review.

The Grim Grotto

by Lemony Snicket

The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket X
The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket

• Published:
    Sep 2004, 352 pages

There are currently 19 reader reviews for The Grim Grotto

This book is a great book. It tells a more than an exciting story. It tells of what you want, something exciting thrilling, a mystery around every corner. Trouble every second. All leading up to the somewhat happy ending in chapter 14 located in book 13.

The Grim Grotto
I thought this book was fantastic. Just like the other books in this series, they really grab my attention and make me want to read more. I hope that if you have not read this book that you do so know. Oh and by the way the last book is awesome.

It's Great!
This is the best book ever! I've read all of the other ones and this one is the best. You HAVE TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! I have read all of the books in the series and this book rocks!:) I'm still waitin for the 12th book to come out!!!
count olaf

this book is the best because i am in it hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

This book is awesome! Totally reccomending it to EVERYONE!! Read it!!!!!

This book was awesome!''He or she who hesitates is lost, Aye!''

Best book eva! Read it!