Reader reviews and comments on The Plot Against America, plus links to write your own review.

The Plot Against America

Sep 2005, 400 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Plot Against America

LINDY

.EDU
The Plot Against America by Roth was an amazing book. I loved the fact that I knew little American History to relate to this book. Because it made me more vulnerable to believe the reason where people would want Lindbergh as their President. The author used so many historical facts that I would recommend all students and history teachers to read this book.
dianne

Roth's newest book is truly amazing. It swept me along in multiply waves of fear, terror and mystery. Was the historic Lindbergh as strong a supporter of fascism and isolationism as he is portrayed here? Now I must get back to some serious history reading to find out. Do NOT miss this novel.
lisa

excellent book,absolutely believable well written you feel like tyou are there. Very enjoyable book
Anonymous

Trite, difficult to continue to read. Revising history is cheap. Then again my strong first reaction may be more about what just occurred in the American election and the strong implications for our time.
neil safeer

I found the book to be extremely depressing, considering there is enough written about the real holocaust, without a make-believe one being created. The book was probably well written, since I had to stop reading it, because it so emotionally draining. If it were not for my book club choosing the book as its selection, I never would have read it in the first place.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes