Reader reviews and comments on Waking Raphael, plus links to write your own review.

Waking Raphael

by Leslie Forbes

Waking Raphael by Leslie Forbes

Jun 2004, 430 pages
    Apr 2005, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Waking Raphael

Andre (07/20/08)

confused?
if you read this book you will be confused and bored. No thriller at all. More like a phonebook.
Erica Minchella (08/04/06)

Waking Raphael
This book was a terrible disappointment. All that I had read about the book indicated that it would be a fascinating, complex, if not thrilling, story. Instead it was a great deal of allusion, innuendo and foreshadowing, leading to a climax that was insulting in its failure to deliver. Although the main characters were well-drawn, the characters thrown in to allude to the "secret" were confusing and contrived. The book was reminiscent of "A Thread of Grace" which was thoroughly worth reading.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

O My D B