Reader reviews and comments on Waking Raphael, plus links to write your own review.

Waking Raphael

by Leslie Forbes

Waking Raphael by Leslie Forbes

Jun 2004, 430 pages
    Apr 2005, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Waking Raphael

Andre (07/20/08)

confused?
if you read this book you will be confused and bored. No thriller at all. More like a phonebook.
Erica Minchella (08/04/06)

Waking Raphael
This book was a terrible disappointment. All that I had read about the book indicated that it would be a fascinating, complex, if not thrilling, story. Instead it was a great deal of allusion, innuendo and foreshadowing, leading to a climax that was insulting in its failure to deliver. Although the main characters were well-drawn, the characters thrown in to allude to the "secret" were confusing and contrived. The book was reminiscent of "A Thread of Grace" which was thoroughly worth reading.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

K Your F C