Reader reviews and comments on Molly Moon Stops The World, plus links to write your own review.

Molly Moon Stops The World

Apr 2005, 400 pages

There are currently 31 reader reviews for Molly Moon Stops The World

Faith (08/11/16)

cool
love this website and book
Matthew (03/25/13)

Awesome!!
I love this book, I highly recommend it!!!
Sarah (02/11/07)

great book
This book was great, I really loved it, I was hooked, I even read it in the bathtub, on my school bus and when I was eating dinner. You just got to read this amazing book!!
allison (05/29/06)

Molly Moons Stops The World
this book was really great and i can't believe Molly could stop the world it seems impossible and it's even more thrilling than the first but i liked that one too and i can't wait to read the 3rd book
Jessarai Jesso (01/30/06)

Molly Moon Stops The World!
I really enjoyed reading this book. The excitement and adventure was lively. I also like the little dog Petula.
Billy (08/26/05)

nice!
hi, im billy and i am 12 years old, the first book was awsome and i would recomend alot of ppl to read it, and if you think the first is great, you should read the 2nd one ; )
Molly (07/21/05)

Molly Moons incredible book of hypnotizam & Molly Moon Stops the world
Hi! Yes, My name really is Molly I am 11.Okay these books were the best. When the first book first came out i read it four times! And when the second book came out i bought it the first day! I am reading it for the seventh time! She wrote the books so well. Even without the picture i could imagine what Molly looked like! Georgia Is a grest auther, even better than J.K. Rolling! All of you should read these books because It is really hard to find a good book. And This book is definitly a better than good! On a scale of one to five, i would give it a 10000
Sophie (04/09/05)

Good book. Best I've ever read.
Wow. Georgia Byng is a great author. Its the best book I've ever read. At first I found them at a library, and than my nan bought me the first one. Georgia Byng is very gifted. I liked the first one, but I like this one too. Its interesting about how crystals help stop time. Its funny how she prooves it to Rocky too.

-Sophie

• Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P