Reader reviews and comments on The 37th Hour, plus links to write your own review.

The 37th Hour

Jan 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The 37th Hour

Wendy Stout

I loved this book!
I loved the book, but was so disappointed there was no sequel. I want an answer as to her and Shiloh and where they may end up. Jodi is a gifted writer. I try to write, but I know I will never be as gifted as she is.
Good work!!!
Ashley Beamma

I think this is a great book to read for young and mature adult readers. It is a great book for anyone I think about the age of 13 to read. It does have some things younger childen might not uderstand! Be sure to buy the book! It's one worth reading!

• Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!