Reader reviews and comments on The 37th Hour, plus links to write your own review.

The 37th Hour

Jan 2005, 352 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The 37th Hour

Wendy Stout

I loved this book!
I loved the book, but was so disappointed there was no sequel. I want an answer as to her and Shiloh and where they may end up. Jodi is a gifted writer. I try to write, but I know I will never be as gifted as she is.
Good work!!!
Ashley Beamma

I think this is a great book to read for young and mature adult readers. It is a great book for anyone I think about the age of 13 to read. It does have some things younger childen might not uderstand! Be sure to buy the book! It's one worth reading!

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil