Reader reviews and comments on Inkheart, plus links to write your own review.

by Cornelia Funke

Oct 2003, 544 pages
    Jun 2005, 560 pages

There are currently 110 reader reviews for Inkheart

Chelsey (06/17/15)

I like this book
Chrissy (09/14/14)

OK (;
It was ok. Not great but not bad.
Avery (06/17/14)

My favorite book series ever! I felt that I was in the book and it was amazing all the same!
Rebekah Miller (06/03/11)

In the two days it took me to read the book I couldn't put it down not even for supper. I wish it had lasted me longer. It caught my attention on the first page and that is what books should do. I always read the first page before I ever get a book; if it does not get my attention then, I don' get it, so you are the best author ever!
a 10 year old female (04/05/11)

Inkheart is amazing
I really enjoy the book and although I have not completed reading it yet, Inkheart has already reached my top 1 books. I can't wait to read Inkspell and Inkdeath. 2 of my friends and I often read the same book,s or the same series of books, or books from the same author, and we discuss our thoughts. we have not managed a proper conversation yet, but we all think that Inkheart is brilliant.
Michaela (03/22/11)
An excellent read for all ages. Cornelia's descriptions are breath taking in more than one way. I found this book very hard to put down.
amazing (02/05/11)

Anyone would like this book. it will grab your interest. It was awesome, and I was engrossed in it. I highly recommend it
Katie Wilson (11/09/10)

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.