Reader reviews and comments on Dreadful Acts, plus links to write your own review.

Dreadful Acts

Apr 2003, 128 pages
    May 2004, 144 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Dreadful Acts

Thomas

I loved the second Eddie Dickens book because it was funny and good.
It was funny because a man called Barking is barking mad! The descriptions are very funny too - One of the people has the face of a camel! It is good because it is organized - it has a lot of structure and the story keeps flowing. It always has a surprise in store. I've read the whole series and I look back on it and it still surprises me!
Just in case you're wondering, you don't need to read the first book to enjoy the second and third books.
No one

DReadful Acts
This book is great for kids, Very funny and it twists the way we think of books. My only criticism is that the book is very short and would take no more than a week to read. I think that books should stick with for some time. Over all this book is great.
Eliza Cruz

Dreadful acts
It was a good book. I learned a lot from it!

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance