Reader reviews and comments on Naked Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Naked Prey

by John Sandford

Naked Prey

May 2003, 368 pages
    May 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Naked Prey

Ralph Ekwall (07/31/04)

The Author of Naked Prey writes well and keeps the reader interested. However, there are so many characters that it is hard to keep them sorted out. I wonder if it was necessary to have all the different cops.

Sandford uses some interesting narrative techniques. He shows the same event from several points of view. For example he shows a murder from the killer's point of view and later we re-visit the scene from a police point of view. I rather liked that particular method.

I found it hard to put down, but I don't think I will read another of his books
Anonymous (05/16/04)

I listened to it on cd while on a long distance drive. Great listening and I actually went past my destination to complete the "read."

• Book Jacket: A Great Reckoning
    by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: