What readers think of Naked Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Naked Prey

by John Sandford

Naked Prey by John Sandford X
Naked Prey by John Sandford

May 2003, 368 pages

May 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Naked Prey

I listened to it on cd while on a long distance drive. Great listening and I actually went past my destination to complete the "read."
Ralph Ekwall

The Author of Naked Prey writes well and keeps the reader interested. However, there are so many characters that it is hard to keep them sorted out. I wonder if it was necessary to have all the different cops.

Sandford uses some interesting narrative techniques. He shows the same event from several points of view. For example he shows a murder from the killer's point of view and later we re-visit the scene from a police point of view. I rather liked that particular method.

I found it hard to put down, but I don't think I will read another of his books
D Reader

Disappointed
After reading the previous Prey books, I'm disappointed in this one. The main character evolution had made him a dud. Where's the action figure I grew to love? And the great cast of misfit friends? Hope it gets better in the next book or I'm gone...

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Song of the Six Realms
    Song of the Six Realms
    by Judy I. Lin
    Xue'er has no place in the kingdom of Qi or any of the Six Realms. Her name means "Solitary Snow" ...
  • Book Jacket: The Demon of Unrest
    The Demon of Unrest
    by Erik Larson
    In the aftermath of the 1860 presidential election, the divided United States began to collapse as ...
  • Book Jacket: Daughters of Shandong
    Daughters of Shandong
    by Eve J. Chung
    Daughters of Shandong is the debut novel of Eve J. Chung, a human rights lawyer living in New York. ...
  • Book Jacket: Anita de Monte Laughs Last
    Anita de Monte Laughs Last
    by Xochitl Gonzalez
    Brooklyn-based novelist Xochitl Gonzalez is an inspiring writer to follow. At forty, she decided to ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Romantic Comedy
by Curtis Sittenfeld
A comedy writer's stance on love shifts when a pop star challenges her assumptions in this witty and touching novel.

Members Recommend

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Daughters of Shandong
    by Eve J. Chung

Eve J. Chung's debut novel recounts a family's flight to Taiwan during China's Communist revolution.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T