Reader reviews and comments on Naked Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Naked Prey

by John Sandford

Naked Prey by John Sandford

May 2003, 368 pages
    May 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Naked Prey

Ralph Ekwall (07/31/04)

The Author of Naked Prey writes well and keeps the reader interested. However, there are so many characters that it is hard to keep them sorted out. I wonder if it was necessary to have all the different cops.

Sandford uses some interesting narrative techniques. He shows the same event from several points of view. For example he shows a murder from the killer's point of view and later we re-visit the scene from a police point of view. I rather liked that particular method.

I found it hard to put down, but I don't think I will read another of his books
Anonymous (05/16/04)

I listened to it on cd while on a long distance drive. Great listening and I actually went past my destination to complete the "read."

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R