Reader reviews and comments on Naked Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Naked Prey

by John Sandford

Naked Prey by John Sandford X
Naked Prey by John Sandford

May 2003, 368 pages
    May 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Naked Prey

I listened to it on cd while on a long distance drive. Great listening and I actually went past my destination to complete the "read."
Ralph Ekwall

The Author of Naked Prey writes well and keeps the reader interested. However, there are so many characters that it is hard to keep them sorted out. I wonder if it was necessary to have all the different cops.

Sandford uses some interesting narrative techniques. He shows the same event from several points of view. For example he shows a murder from the killer's point of view and later we re-visit the scene from a police point of view. I rather liked that particular method.

I found it hard to put down, but I don't think I will read another of his books

• Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...
  • Book Jacket: Code Name Lise
    Code Name Lise
    by Larry Loftis
    Odette Sansom (1912 – 1995), a Frenchwoman married to a British man and living in the English ...

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

A People's History of Heaven
    by Mathangi Subramanian

A story of love and friendship, and fighting for the places we love.

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!