Reader reviews and comments on Cold Pursuit, plus links to write your own review.

Cold Pursuit

by T Jefferson Parker

Cold Pursuit by T Jefferson Parker

Apr 2003, 384 pages
    Oct 2004, 448 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Cold Pursuit

McMike

I Am Speechless
Wow! This book is great! The way Parker chronicles the events in the book is way more than nice! It's perfect! It's a thrilling chase! Especially the chase on the Coronado Bridge! I love it! And the way he describes Patricia and Tom's past relationship--man! It reminded me of my ex! I also like the way Tom and Sally's relationship went! Plus, I love the twist! From the start, I really thought it was Sally Rainwater who killed Pete! Next, I thought it was Victor! To my shock, I was wrong! It was Patricia?! Man! I can never put that book down! Ever since I bought a copy of it, I've read it 20 TIMES NOW!!!!! Thank T. Jefferson Parker for a GREAT book! Once again, I love it!!!
Moe

Cold Pursuit
The book was alright, but kind of monotonous and dull in the begining. the best part was the middle of the book, the end was crappy.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F