Reader reviews and comments on The Kalahari Typing School For Men, plus links to write your own review.

The Kalahari Typing School For Men

More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith

The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith X
The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith

Apr 2003, 192 pages
    Mar 2004, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Kalahari Typing School For Men

Insight in the African culture, nature and its peoples´minds
This is a great book! The whole series is great! If you do not afford to go to Africa, then you should read this book...You will feel like you are there in Botswana!
Bev Malzard

Mr A.M.Smith has observed rather than created a genuinely appealing and charismatic character. Mma Ramotswe is the real thing. The interwoven daily activities of the characters, the personality of the landscape, the people who inhabit this country and the possibilities of moral and careless crimes are all the elements that add up to warmth, integrity and a sense of humour that shine from the pages of each book.
The love of country and the thoughtfulness and perception of Mma Rawotswe touched this readers heart, made me smile and at times a small sentence almost reduced me to tears. How difficult it was to finish the last book and greedily long for the next insight into my new friends lives.
Mma Ramotswe - the new woman for the new millennium - long may she reign.
Jimmy

Horrable
It starts off slow with nothing going on, then when you think something is happening, it ends. Don't read this book. Its very boring and stupid. It has no point, no plot, and nothing going on for over one chapter. Spare yourself!
Lucy

terrible
this is the worst book i have ever read. no joke. i love to read and i had to read this book for school. i dont know why they made us read it because it has no point in the story,no moral, or any interesting things. there is no climax or exciting point..in fact, the book just ends randomly at then end when you would least except it.
save yourself the boringness of the book and dont read it!!!!

Join BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie
    by Marie Benedict
    The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict, notable author of previous historical fiction such ...
  • Book Jacket: To Be a Man
    To Be a Man
    by Nicole Krauss
    While, as its title hints, To Be a Man by Nicole Krauss is concerned with masculinity, it renders a ...
  • Book Jacket: The Office of Historical Corrections
    The Office of Historical Corrections
    by Danielle Evans
    In The Office of Historical Corrections, the second story collection from Danielle Evans, readers ...
    The Dutch House
    by Ann Patchett

The Dutch House is my introduction to Ann Patchett, which, after reading it, surprises me. I had ...

At the Edge of the Haight
    by Katherine Seligman

Winner of the 2019 PEN/Bellwether Prize for Socially Engaged Fiction.

The Prophets
    by Robert Jones Jr.

A stunning debut novel about the forbidden union between two enslaved young men on a Deep South plantation.

The Moment of Lift
by Melinda Gates
How can we summon a moment of lift for women? Because when you lift up women, you lift up humanity.

They say that in the end truth will triumph, but it's a lie.

T M T C, T M T Stay T S