Reader reviews and comments on The Kalahari Typing School For Men, plus links to write your own review.

The Kalahari Typing School For Men

More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

by Alexander McCall Smith

The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith X
The Kalahari Typing School For Men by Alexander McCall Smith

Apr 2003, 192 pages
    Mar 2004, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for The Kalahari Typing School For Men

Insight in the African culture, nature and its peoples´minds
This is a great book! The whole series is great! If you do not afford to go to Africa, then you should read this book...You will feel like you are there in Botswana!
Bev Malzard

Mr A.M.Smith has observed rather than created a genuinely appealing and charismatic character. Mma Ramotswe is the real thing. The interwoven daily activities of the characters, the personality of the landscape, the people who inhabit this country and the possibilities of moral and careless crimes are all the elements that add up to warmth, integrity and a sense of humour that shine from the pages of each book.
The love of country and the thoughtfulness and perception of Mma Rawotswe touched this readers heart, made me smile and at times a small sentence almost reduced me to tears. How difficult it was to finish the last book and greedily long for the next insight into my new friends lives.
Mma Ramotswe - the new woman for the new millennium - long may she reign.
Jimmy

Horrable
It starts off slow with nothing going on, then when you think something is happening, it ends. Don't read this book. Its very boring and stupid. It has no point, no plot, and nothing going on for over one chapter. Spare yourself!
Lucy

terrible
this is the worst book i have ever read. no joke. i love to read and i had to read this book for school. i dont know why they made us read it because it has no point in the story,no moral, or any interesting things. there is no climax or exciting point..in fact, the book just ends randomly at then end when you would least except it.
save yourself the boringness of the book and dont read it!!!!

• Book Jacket: Black Leopard, Red Wolf
    Black Leopard, Red Wolf
    by Marlon James
    If you are looking for an indulgent, escapist fantasy, Black Leopard, Red Wolf may not be for you. ...
  • Book Jacket: That Time I Loved You
    That Time I Loved You
    by Carianne Leung
    Carrianne Leung was a Toronto Book Award finalist for That Time I Loved You as well as for her debut...
  • Book Jacket: The Pianist from Syria
    The Pianist from Syria
    by Aeham Ahmad
    Aeham Ahmad became famous as the face of Syrian suffering when a photo of him playing piano in the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...

The Last Year of the War
    by Susan Meissner

A little-known story of WWII with great resonance for our times.

American Princess
    by Stephanie Marie Thornton

Rated 4.9 stars by BookBrowse members - one of the highest scores of all time!

Book Club
Girls Burn Brighter
by Shobha Rao

An extraordinary and heart-rending tale of two girls with all the odds against them.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!