Reader reviews and comments on Keeping Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Keeping Watch

by Laurie R. King

Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Keeping Watch

Anonymous

I absolutely loved this book. I was so taken with it, I turned on my computer just to surf the web and see see what others had to say about it. The Vietnam sequences were harrowing, but I'm really glad I read them. I was in University at the time of the Vietnam war, and it brought back our protests and that history. The book also inspired me to surf to Vietnam vet sites to read more about the human costs of that war. She is a fabulous writer. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Selene

I really liked this book. The beginning was a little difficult to get into, but once you do, you cannot put it down. The Viet Nam sequences made me feel like I was there. I recommended this to my brother, a Viet Nam vet, and he said it was very convincing. A really good read.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F