What readers think of Keeping Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Keeping Watch

by Laurie R. King

Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King X
Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King

Mar 2003, 400 pages

Feb 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Keeping Watch

I absolutely loved this book. I was so taken with it, I turned on my computer just to surf the web and see see what others had to say about it. The Vietnam sequences were harrowing, but I'm really glad I read them. I was in University at the time of the Vietnam war, and it brought back our protests and that history. The book also inspired me to surf to Vietnam vet sites to read more about the human costs of that war. She is a fabulous writer. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Selene

I really liked this book. The beginning was a little difficult to get into, but once you do, you cannot put it down. The Viet Nam sequences made me feel like I was there. I recommended this to my brother, a Viet Nam vet, and he said it was very convincing. A really good read.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia
    The Story of Russia
    by Orlando Figes
  • Book Jacket: Moth
    Moth
    by Melody Razak
    On August 15, 1947, India gained independence from the United Kingdom, and on that same day the ...

The Ways We Hide