Reader reviews and comments on Keeping Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Keeping Watch

by Laurie R. King

Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Keeping Watch

Selene (09/14/04)

I really liked this book. The beginning was a little difficult to get into, but once you do, you cannot put it down. The Viet Nam sequences made me feel like I was there. I recommended this to my brother, a Viet Nam vet, and he said it was very convincing. A really good read.
Anonymous (03/03/04)

I absolutely loved this book. I was so taken with it, I turned on my computer just to surf the web and see see what others had to say about it. The Vietnam sequences were harrowing, but I'm really glad I read them. I was in University at the time of the Vietnam war, and it brought back our protests and that history. The book also inspired me to surf to Vietnam vet sites to read more about the human costs of that war. She is a fabulous writer. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Discover your next great read here

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

A book is one of the most patient of all man's inventions.

W's M T Store?