Reader reviews and comments on Keeping Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Keeping Watch

by Laurie R. King

Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King X
Keeping Watch by Laurie R. King

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 400 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Keeping Watch

I absolutely loved this book. I was so taken with it, I turned on my computer just to surf the web and see see what others had to say about it. The Vietnam sequences were harrowing, but I'm really glad I read them. I was in University at the time of the Vietnam war, and it brought back our protests and that history. The book also inspired me to surf to Vietnam vet sites to read more about the human costs of that war. She is a fabulous writer. I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Selene

I really liked this book. The beginning was a little difficult to get into, but once you do, you cannot put it down. The Viet Nam sequences made me feel like I was there. I recommended this to my brother, a Viet Nam vet, and he said it was very convincing. A really good read.

• Book Jacket: A Spark of Light
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...
  • Book Jacket: A Well-Behaved Woman
    A Well-Behaved Woman
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    The full title of A Well-Behaved Woman includes the subtitle A Novel of the Vanderbilts which is ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Strangers in Budapest

Strangers in Budapest

A couple trying to make a new life in a foreign land find themselves drawn into a cultural and generational vendetta.

N M I A T Law