Reader reviews and comments on The Jester, plus links to write your own review.

The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross X
The Jester by James Patterson, Andrew Gross

Mar 2003, 400 pages
    Feb 2004, 416 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Jester

book reader (08/15/11)

Great easy read
I do a lot of reading and this novel is my all time favorite. I have read The Jester at least 5 or 6 times. It is a well told story that reads like you are watching a movie.
Meagan (07/27/11)

The Jester
I was given "The Jester" as a summer reading assignment for my high school Humanities's very well written and the characters seem to almost be real people speaking to the reader through the story. I very much enjoyed reading it, and it's hard to put it down once you start to read it.
doug (10/19/09)

best book
I have read over 20 Patterson books an I have to say this is the best book I have ever read - period. It's got total nonstop action from beginning to end. I read the whole book in 8 hours..if you wanna read a great book pick The Jester..the guy goes through pure hell!
cloudpreacher (07/11/07)

The Jester
One of his better books, one of those books you cannot put down until you have finished. I was introduced to this author by a friend. Thoroughly enjoyable read.
The Jackal (11/04/05)

The Jester
Awesome book! I recommend it to everybody! Certainly a must read!
Junior (02/28/05)

Sarah (12/16/04)

Great book, I would recommend it to anyone!
RC Webb (04/03/04)

Different for Patterson, it's a good read, but not a great one

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony