Reader reviews and comments on The Janson Directive, plus links to write your own review.

The Janson Directive

by Robert Ludlum

The Janson Directive by Robert Ludlum

Oct 2002, 542 pages
    Oct 2003, 542 pages

There are currently 6 reader reviews for The Janson Directive

erc

Very good
When I close the book, I regret every single minute I'm not reading on.....

Good stuff...

His second book I've read and not the last....for sure
Ruby

The Janson Directive
Despite the fact that studying a book can often completely destroy its value, The Janson Directive appears better. It's that or I haven't studied it enough.

Ludlum, or the ghostwriter, have researched it thoroughly, and despite the fact the book was published a year after Ludlum's death, the style is perfect throughout making it impossible to tell when Ludlum had died and when the ghostwriter took over.

The pot is excellent, the storyline immaculate, the language suitable for the novel, dialogue realistic, flashbacks in the perfect position, descriptions are vivid and not too long. This book is amazingly written.
Smith

I love this book. Before I read it, The Bourne series were the only Ludlum Works that I had read, but now I want to read all of his books! Every single one has an action movie stuffed inside! Anybody would love his works, they are outstanding! OoOoh~~ wHaT CrEaTiVe MiNdS cAn Do!!!=)
Todd

This is the first Ludlum book I have read, and I must say I am going to continue reading his work. I almost got fired yesterday because my boss walked in on me reading it!
Joseph Sta Ana

Janson Directive
A very good read. It interests me how LUDLUM was able to put so many events into one incredible story, from an infiltration to a walk in the park. LUDLUM puts a unique creativity, ingenuity and complexity that (for me) even the great Michael Crichton can rival.
Ramadas Mannattil

In Page 86-87 of the paperback edition, the reference to a "dravidian tongue" appears. Janson goes into the well guarded headquarters of Ahmed Tabari to save Peter Novak who was supposed to be a prisoner there.
Most people would skip the part the Kagama guards are talking as some language. But Robert Ludlum has done good research and trasliterated a very popular Dravidian tongue without writing the name of the language. The guards are talking about a bandicoot let loose by Janson to confuse them, in the language called "Tamil". This is the oldest and still most widely spoken dravidian language in India, Mauritius, SriLanka, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia!

• Book Jacket: Rebellion
    by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E