Reader reviews and comments on All Is Vanity, plus links to write your own review.

All Is Vanity

by Christina Schwarz

All Is Vanity by Christina Schwarz

Oct 2002, 258 pages
    Nov 2003, 258 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for All Is Vanity

Whitney

Fantastic!
I love Christina Schwartz. I first read Drowning Ruth, which was amazing and made me want to read everything the author had written. I was ecstatic when I found this at the library. I felt the begin was a little slow, but picked up about 50pgs into it. All Is Vanity is a great book, and I love the subject of betrayal.
ticeeblue

WOW!!!! I just discovered CS she's sooooooooo great!!!

You need to read this book!
joan tennant

A sparkling, witty and thought-provoking novel. A triumph.
william mccann

'oh how sweet it is to think we have more than we do have or do we'

The Noise of Time