Reader reviews and comments on All Is Vanity, plus links to write your own review.

All Is Vanity

Nov 2003, 258 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for All Is Vanity

Whitney

Fantastic!
I love Christina Schwartz. I first read Drowning Ruth, which was amazing and made me want to read everything the author had written. I was ecstatic when I found this at the library. I felt the begin was a little slow, but picked up about 50pgs into it. All Is Vanity is a great book, and I love the subject of betrayal.
ticeeblue

WOW!!!! I just discovered CS she's sooooooooo great!!!

You need to read this book!
joan tennant

A sparkling, witty and thought-provoking novel. A triumph.
william mccann

'oh how sweet it is to think we have more than we do have or do we'

• Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...

The Removes by Tatjana Soli

A powerful, transporting novel about the addictive intensity and freedom of the American frontier.

French Exit
    by Patrick deWitt

A brilliant and darkly comic novel from bestselling author Patrick deWitt.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter