Reader reviews and comments on All Is Vanity, plus links to write your own review.

All Is Vanity

Nov 2003, 258 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for All Is Vanity

Whitney

Fantastic!
I love Christina Schwartz. I first read Drowning Ruth, which was amazing and made me want to read everything the author had written. I was ecstatic when I found this at the library. I felt the begin was a little slow, but picked up about 50pgs into it. All Is Vanity is a great book, and I love the subject of betrayal.
ticeeblue

WOW!!!! I just discovered CS she's sooooooooo great!!!

You need to read this book!
joan tennant

A sparkling, witty and thought-provoking novel. A triumph.
william mccann

'oh how sweet it is to think we have more than we do have or do we'

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us