Reader reviews and comments on Grave Secrets, plus links to write your own review.

Grave Secrets

Jul 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Grave Secrets

KBRO

Grave Secrets
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that I had just learned about "the dissappeared" in a Spanish class and I had wanted to learn more about it. I have read all the other books of Reichs' and I this was one of the four or so that I really enjoyed. I liked the fact that they didn't focus the whole story on the disappeared but at the same time I think it would have been nice to read more about the dissappeared. :) I give it two thumbs up!
sarah johns

i read all your books and total ador them all, i wish only to be intellecual and brave like you.
andrea leger

Grave Secrets is a book that is well worth reading. Although Kathy Reichs books are fiction, the facts surrounding the characters are well researched and true. The atrocities mentioned in the book took place during the bloody 36 year civil war. My brother, RAoul Leger was a lay missionary assassinated by the Guatemalan Army in 1981. Dr. Kathy Reichs performed an autopsy on him in December, 2001. Last summer, my sister and I travelled to Guatemala with the National Film Board to retrace his footsteps and make a documentary. We discovered the CIA andd MUSSAD was behind the attack.

I applaud Kathy Reichs for her excellent writing skills, her caring heart and her quest for justice.

Abrazos querida Dr. Reichs
Andrea Leger
cathy

What a boring book. Did we really have to read time after time that heroine had a shower and was to tired to eat. No local color.
This book was a total waste of money.

• Book Jacket: The Smiling Man
    The Smiling Man
    by Joseph Knox
    Joseph Knox's latest turns on a simple premise: an unidentified and unidentifiable murdered man is ...
  • Book Jacket: The Heavens
    The Heavens
    by Sandra Newman
    I've been a big fan of Sandra Newman's writing ever since reading her 2014 novel The Country of Ice ...
  • Book Jacket: Sugar Run
    Sugar Run
    by Mesha Maren
    Mesha Maren's debut novel is a plunge into the depths of the dark Southern gothic with pulsing and ...
  • Book Jacket: Code Name Lise
    Code Name Lise
    by Larry Loftis
    Odette Sansom (1912 – 1995), a Frenchwoman married to a British man and living in the English ...

Book Club
The Accidental Further Adventures of the Hundred-Year-Old Man
by Jonas Jonasson

The hysterical, clever, and unforgettable sequel to Jonas Jonasson's international bestseller.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Summer Country

Win up to 12 copies to share with friends or your book club!

A sweeping epic of lost love, lies, jealousy, and rebellion set in colonial Barbados.

D T T! Full S A!