What readers think of Grave Secrets, plus links to write your own review.

Grave Secrets

Jul 2003, 400 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Grave Secrets

KBRO

Grave Secrets
I really enjoyed this book. I liked that I had just learned about "the dissappeared" in a Spanish class and I had wanted to learn more about it. I have read all the other books of Reichs' and I this was one of the four or so that I really enjoyed. I liked the fact that they didn't focus the whole story on the disappeared but at the same time I think it would have been nice to read more about the dissappeared. :) I give it two thumbs up!
sarah johns

i read all your books and total ador them all, i wish only to be intellecual and brave like you.
andrea leger

Grave Secrets is a book that is well worth reading. Although Kathy Reichs books are fiction, the facts surrounding the characters are well researched and true. The atrocities mentioned in the book took place during the bloody 36 year civil war. My brother, RAoul Leger was a lay missionary assassinated by the Guatemalan Army in 1981. Dr. Kathy Reichs performed an autopsy on him in December, 2001. Last summer, my sister and I travelled to Guatemala with the National Film Board to retrace his footsteps and make a documentary. We discovered the CIA andd MUSSAD was behind the attack.

I applaud Kathy Reichs for her excellent writing skills, her caring heart and her quest for justice.

Abrazos querida Dr. Reichs
Andrea Leger
cathy

What a boring book. Did we really have to read time after time that heroine had a shower and was to tired to eat. No local color.
This book was a total waste of money.

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...
    Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982
    by Cho Nam-joo, Jamie Chang
    'Kim Jiyoung is thirty-three years old, thirty-four Korean age. She got married three years ago and ...

Raft of Stars
    by Andrew J. Graff

A timeless story of loss, hope, and adventure set against the vividly rendered landscape of the Upper Midwest.

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

The Narrowboat Summer
by Anne Youngson
From the author of Meet Me at the Museum, a charming novel of second chances.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire