Reader reviews and comments on Lucky Man, plus links to write your own review.

Lucky Man

Apr 2003, 288 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Lucky Man

Chantelle

Lucky Man: A Memoir
I was inspired by Michael's honesty and his humour at himself and even in the darkest of times. I chose this text to write an essay on this year and I haven't been able to put it down. It's nice to hear about his childhood and his progression into adulthood with all its obstacles. I highly recommend this text to others who enjoy a compelling read.
Miriam

Fabulously Written
I found Michael J. Fox's memoirs to be quite compelling. It is always a pleasure reading about an author's childhood, and Fox recounted it with such detail, I felt like I 'got it' at first read.

Very well written, and is also great for not being a 'sob story', but just telling of Michael's journey through living with Parkinson's.
8th Grader

We had to read a biography or autobiography for school and I was not looking forward to it. I decided on this book and was astounded by how good it was. He tells intimate details of his life in a way I have never seen before. He has a sense of humor about even the darkest times of his life. It is amazing to see how he delt with his diagnosis and how he is fighting to find a cure. He is very inspirational and this book will probably have an impact on my life. When I started reading I couldn't stop. I hated when it was over. He is a great man and this is a wonderful book!
mike

wow!! what a book!! very inspiring!!
mike

great book

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F