MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Read what people think about Drama by Raina Telgemeier, and write your own review.

Drama

by Raina Telgemeier

Drama by Raina Telgemeier X
Drama by Raina Telgemeier

There are currently 7 reader reviews for Drama

Eden :)

AMAZING!
I always enjoy this book whenever I read it. I love how it shines a light on the LGBTQ community, and coming from a 7th gradee, that means something. Its a splendid book!
natale

Drama By Rana Telgemer
Amazing. 5 star rating !
bob

great
THiS BooK iS GreAt. It iS inSPiRing to tHe ReAdeRs tO be ThEmsElVes
sky

Drama by Raina Telgimer
I think this book is very amusing, and great for 4-5 grade to read .
Zainny

It was a really good book!!!
I would actually give it a 4.5 because if you read the book the ending just ends in some sort of a twist that is hard to understand. But overall the book is great and really funny... This book would be good for 5th grader to about a 7th grade level.
Tori

Best book
It was so good I read the book 10 times!
K.C.

Good for older readers
Parents do your research. This book is banned for some Elementary schools. It isn't appropriate for kids under 11. Get ready to have an interesting conversation with your child earlier than you imagined. Shame on all these book reviews that don't include this info for parents!

• Book Jacket: Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    Daughters Of Smoke & Fire
    by Ava Homa
    Ava Homa's debut novel begins with an epigraph by Sherko Bekas, a Kurdish poet, the last lines of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of V.
    The Book of V.
    by Anna Solomon
    In ancient Persia, Esther, a young Jewish woman, parades herself in front of the king in a desperate...
  • Book Jacket: How to Be an Antiracist
    How to Be an Antiracist
    by Ibram X. Kendi
    Ibram X. Kendi opens How to Be an Antiracist with a personal story he finds shameful in retrospect, ...
    The Darwin Affair
    by Tim Mason
    Set in London in 1860, The Darwin Affair blends fact and fiction, imagining a string of murders ...

The Voyage of the Morning Light
    by Marina Endicott

A sweeping novel set aboard a merchant ship sailing through the South Pacific in 1912.

The Last Train to Key West
    by Chanel Cleeton

Romance and danger are locked into Cleeton's suitcase for this journey to 1935 Key West.

The Beekeeper of Aleppo
by Christy Lefteri

This moving, intimate, and beautifully written novel puts human faces on the Syrian war.

Win Of Bears and Ballots

An Alaskan Adventure in Small-Town Politics

A charming account of holding local office with an entertaining, quirky cast of characters.

A S Louder T W