MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Read what people think about The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer, and write your own review.

The Land of Stories

The Wishing Spell

by Chris Colfer

The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer X
The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer

There are currently 8 reader reviews for The Land of Stories

Hdudifhhd

Awesome ???? book ??
This book is amazing and hooked me right into it. It is filled with adventure and fantasy.
logan

Read it NOW!!!
Best book ever!
Grace

The Wishing Spell
I love this book and it’s a great start to an amazing series , I’ve read all the books numerous times and still can’t get enough of them.Chris is a very talented author and American actor.
suehayla Sleh

Very fascinating book!
The Land of stories is a very good series. I would definitely recommend this book especially ages 8-13.
NA

The Land of Stories
I really enjoyed reading this book. I do not want to spoil anything, but the whole story is about 2 children who are overcoming their greatest adventure/scavenger hunt to get back home. In fact, they got transported into a story by a book! Isn't that something?
laiba khan

Land Of Stories
An Amazing book.
Fluffy Unicorn

BEST SERIES EVER!!!!
IT'S THE BEST SERIES I'VE EVER READ!! This is the first book of the series, and I definitely recommend this book and the other books in the series!
Anonymous

Land of stories 1
Best book, captures attention. Brings fairy tale to life.

• Book Jacket: The Book of Longings
    The Book of Longings
    by Sue Monk Kidd
    The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd follows the life of Ana, a woman born in the Galilean city of ...
  • Book Jacket: Master Class
    Master Class
    by Christina Dalcher
    Christina Dalcher's Master Class shows America sleepwalking into a perfectionist eventuality not ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Pronounce Knife
    How to Pronounce Knife
    by Souvankham Thammavongsa
    Many examples of immigrant fiction dedicate a portion of their storytelling to exploring details of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Easy Part of Impossible
    The Easy Part of Impossible
    by Sarah Tomp
    Teenager Ria Williams is a skilled diver. She is on track to compete at the Olympic level, but ...

Daughter of the Reich
    by Louise Fein

A spellbinding story of impossible love set against the backdrop of the Nazi regime.

The Prisoner's Wife
    by Maggie Brookes

Inspired by the true story of a courageous young woman who enters a Nazi POW camp to be with the man she loves.

The Paris Hours
by Alex George

One day in the City of Light. One night in search of lost time.

Win The House on Fripp Island

The House on Fripp Island
by Rebecca Kauffman

A taut, page-turning novel of secrets and strife.

B I T T Water