Read what people think about Three Seconds by Anders Roslund & Borge Hellstrom, and write your own review.

by Anders Roslund & Borge Hellstrom

Three Seconds by Anders Roslund & Borge Hellstrom

• Published in USA  Jan 2011
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 39 reader reviews for Three Seconds

Judith W. (Brooklyn, NY)

Faster than a speeding bullet, it's..................
Once I suspended my disbelief, I found this book completely engrossing. I also enjoyed the experience of rooting both for the 'criminal' and the detective and found the ending completely satisfying. Great characters and action!
Andrea L. (Cottonwood Heights, UT)

Full of intrigue
This book is a very fast paced, well written thriller. The characters are well developed and the reader knows just enough background information at each twist and turn to sustain the tension and intrigue. I was fascinated to learn the differences and similarities between the Swedish and American penal systems, trusting that the author's backgrounds gave them enough insider information to accurately dramatize the truth.
Judith P. (rosebud, missouri)

A study of the human dilemma.
This is not only a fascinating crime thriller, but a study of how we deal with the complexities of the state of our lives. How our character is shown in each roll we all play in others lives and our own. The novel start slow and build to a satisfying end. Villains and heroes all reach an appropriate reward.
Jen F. (Saratoga, CA)

Excellent choice for suspense lovers
Three Seconds delivers a fast-paced thriller for those that enjoy a good suspense novel.
Jane C. (Brighton, MI)

Three Seconds
The best book that I have read in a long time. Not the normal genre that I would choose off the shelf. Prison, drugs, intrigue, murder, police informants, and withholding of information make this an intriguing book. Twists and turns in many directions have you sitting on the edge of your seat to see what happens on the next page. Fast moving from start to finish. My guess is that this will be a best seller in the United States, also.
Peggy H. (North East, PA)

Gripping Page Turner
Wow! I just couldn't put this one down! Intelligent, intriguing--and even better, I didn't even guess the end. The characters are well drawn and realistic. Would love to read more by these authors!
Paula K. (Cave Creek, AZ)

Three Seconds - A Wild, Satisfying Ride
The book took hold from the first page and didn’t let go until the last line. At the heart of the book are the well-drawn and very gripping characters including Piet Hoffman, an ex-con and former military man caught up in an intrigue that would have made a lesser man a pawn. Then we have Ewert Grens. Not having read any of the earlier Roslund & Hellstrom books, I had not yet made his acquaintance but definitely plan to go back and get to know him in the earlier books. We pick up at a particular painful part of his life with the passing of his wife. With both characters, we experience personal redemption as well as vanquishing of others whose self-serving motivations have gone unchecked for a very long time. This was an intricate, sophisticated plot, fantastic pacing and a very satisfying close. Wonderful!
Barbara S. (Glen Ellyn, Illinois)

Three Seconds
Authors Anders Roslund and Borge Hellstrom have written a book, Three Seconds, of an amazing adventure involving "good" guys and "bad" guys, police and criminals, who don't necessarily fall into the assumed "correct category". The entangled plot will keep you on the edge from the beginning to the end. This book is excellent - I highly recommend it to all BookBrowse readers.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F