Read what people think about Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, and write your own review.

Safe Haven

Genre: Love Stories

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Safe Haven

Jasmin Joie (10/12/13)

Compelling Must-read
Fantastic! The unexpected twist is still that thrilling the second time around! It'll make you fall in love with the characters as if they're for real. Just fantastic and compelling as ever! Total Fan Mr. Sparks!
Castiii (01/23/13)

save heaven
This book is perfect. I love this book , I usually don't read but this time I couldn't put the book down . My fav book. And I can't wait to see the movie and I'm also choosing it for my book report.
Hannah (01/23/12)

safe haven
This book was very well written, an excellent style as are all of his books. Really liked it, just wish there was a little changeup. In ALL of his books someone always falls in love and someone always dies. Kinda bores me after awhile.
Julia (07/15/11)

Great book
When I read the book, Iived in my own world. I didn't need even 2 days and sometimes I forgot to breath, because it was so thrilling and touching. Really, it's one of the best books of Nicholas sparks. I love the story and the book. GREAT work ! :)
McKenzie (05/02/11)

My favorite book! Wow!!
Nicholas Sparks! you are amazing!! You are so talented..keep up the good work!! This was so suspenseful, a real page turner. I couldn't put this book down! This is definitely my favorite book of yours. Someone seriously needs to make this into a movie.
Keep up the hard work and keep writing those books:)
Rebecca (04/27/11)

A book with a great theme
This book is one of my favorites by Nicholas Sparks. One day I would love to meet this wonderful author
Jessica (02/27/11)

AWESOME!! :)
I liked it a lot, but I like some of his others better. I don't know how Nicholas Sparks can write like that. He must have more than a few feminine genes. I thought it was a real nail biter and I was tempted to read the last few pages to find out what happens but I didn't. PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE BOOKS MR. SPARKS!!!!!!!!!!
Betty (01/24/11)

Safe Haven - A great book!
I read this book in one day. It is a real page-turner! I could not put it down. I am not one for reading thick books, but Nicholas Sparks' books are just too intriguing not to love and want to read! Can't wait for another one!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

Y S M B, I'll S Y