Read what people think about The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan, and write your own review.

The Kane Chronicles, Book 1

by Rick Riordan

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

There are currently 9 reader reviews for The Red Pyramid

Salvatore brancato

The Red Pyramid
I recommend the book The Read Pyramid because it has every thing it's humorous, action, pack, scary,like a Ganesh and a mystery
coolcat

Red Pyramid
This book is awesome :)
Nikkii

The Red Pyramid
This book was full of exitment and horror! I LOVED it! It has to be on the top of my Favorite book list! :)
Tyler

Best Book Ever
This book was amazing, it had a good plot and was action packed and humorous. I recommend this book to everyone!
Robert Foreman

The Red Pyramid
I recomend this book because it is very humor. It is also very action packed, and keeps people not wanting to put it down. I recomend the anther; also I have read almost all of his books and he is one of the few authors I read books from.
Lee

The Red Pyramid
I liked the book it, had a lot of detail ,but if you have to write a report about it don't it will be 10 pages long, trust me i had to write a detailed report and after writing 3,000 words and I only told about the first 5 chapters I realized the most words I could have on the paper was 700 so don't write a report on it but it still is a good book to read
Viv

The Red Pyramid
OMG!!! This book is my favorite book now! There's so much action, mythology, and fantasy on it! If you liked other Rick Riordan books, you'll simply treasure this book 'till the end!! Enjoy reading!
Sendra

The Red Pyramid ??? what else should i name it?
It was the best book ever!!!!! omg....i mean, rick riordan is so good at crafting the plot, setting, and well just everything in such a creative way!!!! ENJOY!!! IT WILL BE A FAVORITE FOR MANY GENERATIONS TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F