Read what people think about Gone Tomorrow by Lee Child, and write your own review.

Gone Tomorrow

Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 46 reader reviews for Gone Tomorrow

pete

gone tomorrow
Unlike the other Reacher novels I've read, this focuses more on the investigative aptitude rather than mere violence. Some may say it lacks as result? I however loved it!
Paula W. (Winfield, IL)

Had Me at the First Sentence!
"Suicide bomber are easy to spot." Gone Tomorrow grabbed my throat from the get-go and never let loose till Jack Reacher was on his way again. Plot twists and reversals and surprises abound--plausible implausibilities-- and I couldn't put this book down. Caution: a couple of scenes with graphic descriptions made me skip a few pages. But this book made me a Jack Reacher fan forever.
Becky D. (Jackson, TN)

Page Turner
I am certain that this will be the first of many Lee Child's books that I will read. As I'm finishing I'm already planning my search for the next one. Gone Tomorrow deals with current issues and brings home the tangled web of national security, espionage, and high stakes politics. I would highly recommend Gone Tomorrow to those who like a fast paced and to the point suspense novel. Reacher is a fascinating character who draws you in from the get go. His nuance for details and innuendoes is enthralling. Great read, nearly impossible to put down.
Jenna B. (Fairfield, CA)

WOW!!
This is my first Jack Reacher book and let me tell you I now have a favorite author and will be heading over to my library to check out all the Jack Reacher books. I know that this is the 13th Reacher book that Lee Child has written but you really wouldn't know it. Sure there is some history of Reacher's that I am a bit confused on, but trust me this will have you hooked from page 1. If you are a James Patterson fan then you will for sure love Lee Child!!! I can not give any more praise on how much I love this book.
Priscilla B. (Marietta, GA)

Another Winner
Another page turner from Lee Child. I have enjoyed many of his books, this one was no exception. Pure suspenseful entertainment. I also learned a few new things along the way. Agree this would not lend itself to a book group. Best just for ones own personal delight in a well crafted suspense novel.
Rita K. (Bannockburn, IL)

Lee Child's books and I have begun a wonderful friendship.
Having never read a Lee Child book before, I thought I would give it a try when it was offered to be reviewed. I was in London in 2005 and was in a bus behind the one that was targeted by the suicide bomb. So when I opened Lee's book and his reference to the bombing I was very intrigued. I became hooked and now his books and I have begun a wonderful friendship.
Mary J. (Scottsdale, AZ)

Love Lee Child
"Gone Tomorrow" is the 1st book I have read by Lee Child. I loved it and Jack Reacher. Fast fasted and well written. Highly recommend this book. Now have to go back and read all the rest of Lee Child's books.
Jennifer F. (Saratoga, CA)

Page turner
Lee Child delivers another page turner for his fans. From the first page, the reader is hooked as Jack Reacher identifies a potential terrorist on a 2am subway ride in New York City. As the suspense mounts, Jack becomes both hunter and hunted. I had a hard time putting this down, even as the storyline seems recycled - a testament to Lee Child's skill as a writer.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F