Read what people think about Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson X
Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 14 reader reviews for Chains

Sydney

love it
I really like this book. I think it's one of my faves now. I even got to meet the author! I had to read this book for the English Festival and it was soooo good! The twist she put this story opposed to other stories about slavery was unique. I recommend you read this, and ignore the people who hate it. Unless you really don't like historical fiction, listen to them, but in my opinion it's only boring at the beginning but there is a lot of interesting parts to make up for it.
alexandria evans

chains review
This book was amazing. I was hooked when I read the first paragraph! This book really helped me understand the revolutionary war better, and entertained me as well.
Pzreich

Chains review
I think that this book deserves 11 points out of 10. Though i am not a historical fiction, Chains really stands out to me. i can relate to most characters, especially Isabella. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend. Thank you for this book, Laurie Halse Anderson!
Bookwriter

Fabulous!
I have no idea what you other bozos are talking about. This is the best most inspiring book ever... You guys lost your mind :P Get a Life
Bookworrms

gooood
This is a great book and taught me a lot about myself and people around that time period. It is unlike most historical fiction books which put me to sleep! I finished it in a day because I couldn't put it down. Please read this book, you will become Isabel as you do.
reader 101

chains
This is a great book. I had to read it for la and loved it I will recommend it to any one that loves a good book. I cannot wait to read the next book
reader

Extremely well thought-out and planned from the beginning. I'm in 8th grade and i understood it perfectly
BVB

AWESOME!!
This was such a great book! I loved it! At first when I started to read it I didn't like it, then I re- read and I got so in to it, its a awesome book, I recommend this book.......... ;)

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Anatomy of a Miracle