Reader reviews and comments on Adrian Mole, plus links to write your own review.

Adrian Mole

Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Adrian Mole

Asa Nelson

A Fantastic Read!
If you’re a teenager looking for a hilarious book that addresses the many struggles of growing up and reveals even more, then The Adrian Mole Diaries is for you. Adrian is a boy growing up with a dysfunctional house, a school he dislikes, an image he thinks is repulsive, and an intellectual ability he feels separates him from others. The object that keeps him from insanity: a diary, which he writes in every single day. Sue Townsend’s clever way of creating a realistic Adrian Mole, makes the book irresistible for any reader. So take some time and read this book. It’s impossible to put down.
Fran

Sue Townsend does it again!
Sue Townsend has done it again! After having read the other books in the series I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next installment. I was not disappointed!
For anyone having a down day and wants cheering up, I guarantee after having read the first page, this book will have you laughing so hard, you'll cry!
A book for readers from any age! I greatly recommend it!
shubhamvada mathur

Two thumbs up!
Excellent book. Not just for adolescents but any age group. I could not stop smiling! It's a keeper.
Meena

I would recommend it to anyone.. one of the most funniest books of all time. Adrian continues to fight his uneventful life, and we sort of feel sorry for him somehow. But when the book is so hilarious, how can we stop laughing?
Anthony Tran

Adrian Mole tells the story of his unusual life, sometimes exaggerating to make the book even more funny! Great book, i'd recommend it to anyone!
ian donaldson

read the book countless times not to mention the others. its a great book hard to put down.

is there new adrian mole books coming out please say yes?????
Mark Hooper

"Every sentance is funny" claims the back of the book.

I agree.
Ksenia

It's a most funny and hilarious novels, but after reading all the other Mole books the humor and the novelty has worn out. Nevertheless I highly recommend it.

• Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...
  • Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund