Reader reviews and comments on Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Prey by Michael Crichton

Nov 2002, 384 pages
    Nov 2003, 528 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Prey

ilike itup theass (01/10/05)

this book is just amazing. The ideas that mike uses are unique and captivating. Killer cameras, who knew this topic would be so entertaining.
Phil (11/15/04)

prey was enjoyable however it had a bad ending
Scott Arsenault (10/13/04)

Prey was the first book and not my last that i have read by micheal i loved this book because of the topic he writes about it is somethign diffrent then killers walking around and stuff like that. its not every day u c a book (hopefully a movie) about camras working and evolving together to hunt there creators anyway i just wanted to say it was a exelent book and i will be reading many more books (I am reading congo right now and i hope to have the same result as prey)!
MidWolf (04/25/04)

One of the best books i had ever read! I was glued to the book until the very last page, and i'm only 14!
Anonymous (03/04/04)

its a good book, but i dont feel is as good as Timeline, thats my fave boof of all time!!
Timmy O (07/27/03)

Solid story. I enjoyed it.
BlueBunnyWizard (05/08/03)

It was a great book-His best yet. And rumours of a movie are getting me excited! Anyone who enjoyed his other books will love this!
Secret (04/15/03)

It was an awsome it was a little predictable but there were still scenes that caught me off gaurd but other wise it was still good

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

Y S M B, I'll S Y