Read what people think about The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly by Sun-mi Hwang, Chi-Young Kim (translator), Nomoco (illustrator), and write your own review.

The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly

by Sun-mi Hwang, Chi-Young Kim (translator), Nomoco (illustrator)

• Published in USA  Nov 2013

There is 1 reader review for The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly

Power Reviewer Diane S. (01/08/14)

The Hen who dreamed she could fly.
South Korean novelette that can be read as a morality tale, a fable, or a metaphor. I just know that I absolutely adore Sprout, she is one plucky chicken that goes against the established routines at the farm to fulfill her desires. Of course she has quite a bit of luck and quite a few trials. It is a wonderful story about a mother's unconditional love. Setting what you love free and doing what you think is in the child's best interest, above your own wants and desires.

Wonderful little story with plenty of meaning and a wonderful cover.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M