Read what people think about Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick, and write your own review.

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

by Matthew Quick

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick

• Published in USA  Aug 2013

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

Mr. Hoi Hoi (03/13/17)

Forgive Me, Leonord Peacock
This is a very good book, filled with rich detail and interesting characters along with an interesting story line.
Brnoze (09/02/13)

Every Word Takes a Measured Step
Wow! This was a ride. Matthew Quick uses an unusual writing form which includes footnotes. Now I liked the content found in the footnotes but found that it disturbed the flow of my reading. I overcame the urge to ignore the footnotes, but found it enhanced the meaning of the story by reading them. Others may find this too much of a challenge and skip the footnotes altogether, missing some of the depth of the story. This book brought me to tears, made me curse the author for taking me places I never wanted to go and cringing at scenes that were disturbing. Following Leonard as he follows up on his plans for his 18th birthday I found the author grabbing and pulling me along through twists and turns. The writing is tight with every word having a purpose. This is a well written book with characters you can't forget.

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R