Read what people think about Stag's Leap by Sharon Olds, and write your own review.

Stag's Leap

Genre: Poetry

There is 1 reader review for Stag's Leap

Mookilove

average
You call this verbose dribble Pulitzer?!!! Give me a rake so I can rake it off the page! Vocabulary and description are only halfway there...make it feel real...not technology on a tablet. It does not, cannot make me move and push and grind, the way divorce does. Go back to the library, begin again!!!

• Book Jacket: The Ninth Hour

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E