Read what people think about The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson, and write your own review.

The Guns at Last Light

The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (Liberation Trilogy)

by Rick Atkinson

The Guns at Last Light by Rick Atkinson

There is 1 reader review for The Guns at Last Light

Rick Waltonsmith (01/26/15)

WWII in Western Europe details
Do you want to know how many Panzers were involved in such and such a thrust in the Battle of Bulge? Montgonery's opinions about everyone? Number of sorties on December 12th, 1944?
This is the book for you.

Atkinson makes is so real, that I have bad dreams about being cold, soaked through, out of ammunition, with the Germans on the attack.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Dictators ride to and fro on tigers from which they dare not dismount. And the tigers are getting hungry.

K Your F C