Read what people think about The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist, and write your own review.

The Different Girl

by Gordon Dahlquist

The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist

There is 1 reader review for The Different Girl

Laura Misiara Lincheta

Good but I wished to know more
It's a weird book with a lot of questioning, a book where you ask whys and you have to answer them by yourself. I like it because it's very literary and it becomes interesting how you have to understand things that are not said, but I didn't like at the end there are things that you want to know but the book don't give you an answer. They same questions they had, why they were in the island? Who really were their parents? What were Irene and Robbert intentions? What happened when the boat arrived? Where went Irene and Robbert? and the more important question, What they were?

The Hermit