Read what people think about Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister, and write your own review.

Farewell, Dorothy Parker

by Ellen Meister

Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister

• Published in USA  Feb 2013

There is 1 reader review for Farewell, Dorothy Parker

Power Reviewer Diane S. (02/21/13)

Farewell, Dorothy Parker
Sometimes it is just a welcome relief to read a humorous and less serious, just plain old fun novel. That is exactly what this book delivered.I remember my mother shooting off many of Dorothy Parker's one liners in answer to some of mine and my sister's constant questions. Violet Epps is a snarky movie critic, so one would expect her to be bold in life as well, but not true, in life she has the personality of a marshmallow. So Dorothy Parker comes to her rescue, summoned in a very strange way, and Violet's life is never the same again. Fans of Liane Moriarty will appreciate this book, has much of the same tongue in cheek humor. Great fun! ARC from publisher.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

O My D B