Read what people think about Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister, and write your own review.

Farewell, Dorothy Parker

by Ellen Meister

Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister

• Published in USA  Feb 2013

There is 1 reader review for Farewell, Dorothy Parker

Power Reviewer Diane S.

Farewell, Dorothy Parker
Sometimes it is just a welcome relief to read a humorous and less serious, just plain old fun novel. That is exactly what this book delivered.I remember my mother shooting off many of Dorothy Parker's one liners in answer to some of mine and my sister's constant questions. Violet Epps is a snarky movie critic, so one would expect her to be bold in life as well, but not true, in life she has the personality of a marshmallow. So Dorothy Parker comes to her rescue, summoned in a very strange way, and Violet's life is never the same again. Fans of Liane Moriarty will appreciate this book, has much of the same tongue in cheek humor. Great fun! ARC from publisher.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers