Read what people think about Married Love by Tessa Hadley, and write your own review.

Married Love

And Other Stories

by Tessa Hadley

Married Love by Tessa Hadley

• Published in USA  Nov 2012
    Genre: Short Stories & Essays

There is 1 reader review for Married Love

Power Reviewer Diane S. (11/21/12)

Married love
These are very literary stories, and Hadley does a great job of noticing even the minutiae in the lives of her characters. She brings the readers attention to their surroundings and follows their lives longer than many short story writers do. Of course I had favorites and a few I could not relate to, but as a whole I enjoyed these stories of relationships god and bad.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power

O My D B