MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Read what people think about Drama by Raina Telgemeier, and write your own review.

Drama

by Raina Telgemeier

Drama by Raina Telgemeier X
Drama by Raina Telgemeier

There are currently 7 reader reviews for Drama

Eden :)

AMAZING!
I always enjoy this book whenever I read it. I love how it shines a light on the LGBTQ community, and coming from a 7th gradee, that means something. Its a splendid book!
natale

Drama By Rana Telgemer
Amazing. 5 star rating !
bob

great
THiS BooK iS GreAt. It iS inSPiRing to tHe ReAdeRs tO be ThEmsElVes
sky

Drama by Raina Telgimer
I think this book is very amusing, and great for 4-5 grade to read .
Zainny

It was a really good book!!!
I would actually give it a 4.5 because if you read the book the ending just ends in some sort of a twist that is hard to understand. But overall the book is great and really funny... This book would be good for 5th grader to about a 7th grade level.
Tori

Best book
It was so good I read the book 10 times!
K.C.

Good for older readers
Parents do your research. This book is banned for some Elementary schools. It isn't appropriate for kids under 11. Get ready to have an interesting conversation with your child earlier than you imagined. Shame on all these book reviews that don't include this info for parents!

• Book Jacket: Crossings
    Crossings
    by Alex Landragin
    Crossings is a beautiful, if slightly messy, time-bending debut. It reads like a vampire novel, sans...
  • Book Jacket: Pew
    Pew
    by Catherine Lacey
    A quote often attributed to Leo Tolstoy states that "All great literature is one of two stories; a ...
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for an Echo
    Waiting for an Echo
    by Christine Montross
    Dr. Christine Montross had been a practicing psychiatrist for nearly a decade when she decided to ...
    The Flight Portfolio
    by Julie Orringer
    At once a sweeping historical narrative, an insightful character study and a tender romance, Julie ...

The Woman Before Wallis
    by Bryn Turnbull

The true story of the American divorcée who captured the Prince's heart before Wallis.

With or Without You
    by Caroline Leavitt

A moving novel about twists of fate, the shifting terrain of love, and coming into your own.

The Last Flight
by Julie Clark

The story of two women and one agonizing decision that will change the trajectory of both of their lives.

Win Every Bone a Prayer

Every Bone a Prayer by Ashley Blooms

A beautifully honest exploration of healing and of hope.

T Real M