Read what people think about Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, and write your own review.

Mayflower

A Story of Courage, Community, and War

by Nathaniel Philbrick

Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick

There is 1 reader review for Mayflower

Ted McCallum

A Story of Home-Four Centuries Ago
Philbrick's account of the journey and the early days of America was fascinating to me for several reasons. The trip itself as well as the initial period on American soil was incredibly harsh and I was amazed by the conditions and how these people persevered. The detailed history of the area where I grew up and the ancestral names of people I knew personally was, to me, quite remarkable. I would recommend this book to all history buffs and particularly to those from the southern New England area.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F