Read what people think about Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, and write your own review.

Mayflower

A Story of Courage, Community, and War

by Nathaniel Philbrick

Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick

There is 1 reader review for Mayflower

Ted McCallum (02/21/11)

A Story of Home-Four Centuries Ago
Philbrick's account of the journey and the early days of America was fascinating to me for several reasons. The trip itself as well as the initial period on American soil was incredibly harsh and I was amazed by the conditions and how these people persevered. The detailed history of the area where I grew up and the ancestral names of people I knew personally was, to me, quite remarkable. I would recommend this book to all history buffs and particularly to those from the southern New England area.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Y S M B, I'll S Y