Read what people think about 15 Seconds by Andrew Gross, and write your own review.

15 Seconds

Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 27 reader reviews for 15 Seconds

jeff downer

15 seconds
One of the best fast-moving books I have ever read....it rivals any book by James Patterson!
Jane C. (Brighton, MI)

Riveting
I really loved this book. It was hard to put down. Characters were developed well and made the book come alive. 15 Seconds is a perfect title. Hard to believe how many lives can be changed in such a short time. One never knows when life will change for better or worse because am person makes a mistake. This book brings drug abuse into the forefront.
Sharon C. (Newton, IA)

A thrill ride
Dr. Henry Steadman is on his way to speak at a medical conference and to enjoy some golf with his friend. Little does he know that his life will be changed forever in just 15 seconds.

This book is one big thrill ride from beginning to end. If you like fast-paced thrillers, this one's for you. I couldn't put this book down.
Neil W. (Tavares, FL)

Excellent Book
This is a well-written adventure-mystery with good plot and character development. It is enjoyable to read and the only negative is that it has to end. Highly recommended.
Power Reviewer Lee M. (Creve Coeur, MO)

Hop On!!
Reading 15 Seconds is like being on a merry-go-round that increases speed with every turn with the music blending and blurring together causing that sick feel in your stomach. But what a great and wild ride it is!!
Jim S. (Austin, TX)

15 Seconds
Henry Steadman is a wealthy plastic surgeon in Florida who is on his way to meet a friend of many years to play golf in a very member only club that he considers himself very fortunate to have been invited. Following the golf day he is to present his experience at a medical conference. As he is stopped by the local police on the way to see his friend everything goes awry. In only seconds he goes from a successful physician to be hunted as a murderer of a policeman.

To make matters worse his daughter Hallie is kidnapped. And he has to deal with his ex-wife who is a lawyer. Fortunately he finds a "friend" in the police department that aids him in his troubles.

This was an exciting story with a great ending. I would recommend the book, Andrew Gross is an excellent author. I have enjoyed other books by him.
Jeff M. (Morris Plains, NJ)

An Exciting Thriller
Andrew Gross keeps getting better. After co-authoring 5 novels with James Patterson, this is his fifth novel as a solo writer and it’s a real page turner. Two fathers (one very successful, one deeply troubled) will do anything for their respective daughters and their lives become intertwined in a very frightening way. While the story lines intersect about mid-way through the book, the novel continues to be exciting right to the very end. As with some thrillers, there are a few occasions where you may have to suspend belief a bit, especially with some of the escapes, but overall, the book is a very satisfying read for thriller fans.
Sandy P. (Gainesville, FL)

A Rare Find
One minute your life is going along just fine and within 15 seconds it can all go horribly wrong. Timing in life is everything. I don't often find myself hurrying home from work so I can read a book, but this one was in that category. Not an overwhelming number of characters, which I sometimes enjoy. I don't like so many that I need to keep a roster. Plot twists were excellent. Could Dr. Steadman be running a nefarious 'pill mill'? Maybe he's not as he seems. Always kept a satisfying level of suspense. I was afraid the author tipped his hand too early in letting us figure out who was behind everything but that wasn't the case. The balance of the book was fine and the conclusion was satisfying. Sadly showed that the circumstances and twists of life can so easily put one over the edge of reason. A bit of similarity to The Fugitive but still an outstanding book. I couldn't help but think/hope that someone will purchase the film rights, if they haven't already. Properly done (don't slaughter the book) it would be up there with any Grisham or Ludlum movie. I'd kind of like to see John Cusack or Kevin Spacey play the Steadman lead.

• Book Jacket: Little Fires Everywhere
    Little Fires Everywhere
    by Celeste Ng
    Voted 2017 Best Fiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

Small towns, big drama. Acclaimed author ...
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Killers of the Flower Moon
    Killers of the Flower Moon
    by David Grann
    Voted 2017 Best Nonfiction by BookBrowse's Subscribers

The long, sorrowful list of injustices done ...
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    Voted 2017 Best Debut Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

After receiving a letter from his childhood...

History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund