Read what people think about Nightwoods by Charles Frazier, and write your own review.

Nightwoods

by Charles Frazier

Nightwoods by Charles Frazier

• Published in USA  Sep 2011

There is 1 reader review for Nightwoods

Power Reviewer Suzanne G (11/21/12)

Another Frazier good one—
Nightwoods is so earthy and visually available. This will always be one of my favorites. Not only was the book hard to put down but I was saddened when the story ended. It would have been comforting to read more of Charles Frazier’s words and phrases. I simply loved this book.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library

K Your F C