Read what people think about Aleph by Paulo Coelho, and write your own review.

Aleph by Paulo Coelho

• Published in USA  Sep 2011

There is 1 reader review for Aleph

patricia

Aleph
Paulo Coelho is the only author that writes with courage. To hear reviewers say only if you enjoy mystic, goofy stuff you'll enjoy Aleph is insulting and wrong. He shares live stories others wouldn't dare, he reaches his audience in ways many will soon copy. This man is more than a novelist. Coelho teaches readers how to write their own books, he doesn't hide behind his writing like some... he is a genius. The world has never seen anything like Paulo Coelho.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers