Read what people think about Iron House by John Hart, and write your own review.

Iron House

by John Hart

Iron House by John Hart

• Published in USA  Jul 2011

There is 1 reader review for Iron House

avid (07/25/11)

thriller!
I'm not generally a fan of suspense/thrillers, but I got a free copy of this book and, well, you know, couldn't put it down. Since I don't read a lot of this genre, I may be unduly impressed, but I thought the content was original (although horribly gruesome in parts), the writing intelligent, and the pace almost more than I could take. It stayed good right up to the last page. Don't start it late at night - you'll never get to sleep.

The Summer Before the War
    Tender
    by Belinda McKeon

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.

K Your F C