Read what people think about Iron House by John Hart, and write your own review.

Iron House

by John Hart

Iron House by John Hart

• Published in USA  Jul 2011

There is 1 reader review for Iron House

avid

thriller!
I'm not generally a fan of suspense/thrillers, but I got a free copy of this book and, well, you know, couldn't put it down. Since I don't read a lot of this genre, I may be unduly impressed, but I thought the content was original (although horribly gruesome in parts), the writing intelligent, and the pace almost more than I could take. It stayed good right up to the last page. Don't start it late at night - you'll never get to sleep.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Young Jane Young