MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Iron House by John Hart, and write your own review.

Iron House

by John Hart

Iron House

• Published in USA  Jul 2011

There is 1 reader review for Iron House

avid (07/25/11)

thriller!
I'm not generally a fan of suspense/thrillers, but I got a free copy of this book and, well, you know, couldn't put it down. Since I don't read a lot of this genre, I may be unduly impressed, but I thought the content was original (although horribly gruesome in parts), the writing intelligent, and the pace almost more than I could take. It stayed good right up to the last page. Don't start it late at night - you'll never get to sleep.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages