Read what people think about Iron House by John Hart, and write your own review.

Iron House

by John Hart

Iron House by John Hart

• Published in USA  Jul 2011

There is 1 reader review for Iron House

avid

thriller!
I'm not generally a fan of suspense/thrillers, but I got a free copy of this book and, well, you know, couldn't put it down. Since I don't read a lot of this genre, I may be unduly impressed, but I thought the content was original (although horribly gruesome in parts), the writing intelligent, and the pace almost more than I could take. It stayed good right up to the last page. Don't start it late at night - you'll never get to sleep.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F