Read what people think about Iron House by John Hart, and write your own review.

Iron House

by John Hart

Iron House by John Hart

• Published in USA  Jul 2011

There is 1 reader review for Iron House

avid

thriller!
I'm not generally a fan of suspense/thrillers, but I got a free copy of this book and, well, you know, couldn't put it down. Since I don't read a lot of this genre, I may be unduly impressed, but I thought the content was original (although horribly gruesome in parts), the writing intelligent, and the pace almost more than I could take. It stayed good right up to the last page. Don't start it late at night - you'll never get to sleep.

• Book Jacket: Priestdaddy
    by Thomas Rydahl

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers