Read what people think about Junonia by Kevin Henkes, and write your own review.

Junonia by Kevin Henkes

• Published in USA  May 2011

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Junonia

Gabriella

I want to find a Junonia!
I think it's an awesome book. I feel bad for Mallory; I think Alice is a lot like me. It was really fun to read the book and I recommend everyone to read it!!
Lilly

Junonia
This book is awesome! I had to read it the whole night. That's how good it is. I really recommend this book for ages 8-11 Im 10. This book is the type of book that you will be like "I wanna read it again!"

BEST BOOK EVER
tmartinez

Junonia: On a scale of 1-10 i rate it as 10!
It was outstanding! I couldn't believe the sensation of how the author understood how kids are like. I am 13 and I am female and "michure" I believe that this book is great and everyone should read it! The way that the characters were described as they were doing certain actions was unbelievable! Certainly not like any other book I have read! I want to find a Junonia now! This book reminded me of a person I know that acts just like Mallory! She breathes over my neck, gets too close and has very bad breath but Mallory does not have bad breath in the book!

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F