Read what people think about The Borgia Betrayal by Sara Poole, and write your own review.

The Borgia Betrayal

A Poisoner Mystery Novel

by Sara Poole

The Borgia Betrayal by Sara Poole

• Published in USA  Jun 2011
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 41 reader reviews for The Borgia Betrayal

Rebecca G. (havertown, pa) (06/09/11)

Intriguing Historical Fiction
Intriguing and ruthless characters, compelling plot twists and turns, and a healthy dose of gossip about people long dead. These are the elements, along with historical facts, that, to me, make for great historical fiction. Sara Poole's new book has plenty of these and more. Well written, well researched, this book kept me interested until the end. There are many references to past occurences that left me wondering if the end would provide explanations. It wasn't until I did some research that I discovered that this book is a follow up to the book Poison. It isn't necessary to read that book first but it would help to fully explain the actions of the main character and her past relationships. This is a book that should be read by anyone who enjoys historical fiction as much as I enjoy it.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us

Y S M B, I'll S Y