Read what people think about Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai, and write your own review.

Inside Out and Back Again

by Thanhha Lai

Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai

• Published in USA  Mar 2011
    Genre: Poetry

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Inside Out and Back Again

Danielle (11/15/15)

Favorite book by far!
I never knew a book could be this good! It tells of a girl who is forced to flee from Saigon, Vietnam and when she gets sponsored, goes to Alabama and learns english and goes to school. She is forced to cope with everyday challenges. If you're up for reading something new, I definitely recommend this book, 10 out of 10!
Lizzie (10/02/13)

WOW
I loved this book, absolutely has made one of my top 10 list!!! I highly suggest this book to the younger readers for sure. This book defiantly portrays to them... very moving and uplifting.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

I write to add to the beauty that now belongs to me

O My D B