Read what people think about Worth Dying For by Lee Child, and write your own review.

Worth Dying For

Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Worth Dying For

Gail L.

Secrets in Nebraska
One of my favorite authors, Lee Child has created a thriller full of deception and secrets that will leave the reader feeling creepy. Not my favorite book by Child; however, it's because I like Reacher to have more contact with people. The last 100 pages were the best part of the book for me. Child is famous for his descriptions and details and because of the desolate corn country of Nebraska, the first part of the book was boring. The suspense builds as the story unfolds and in the end Reacher comes through again as always.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Courage - a perfect sensibility of the measure of danger, and a mental willingness to endure it.

E Dog H I D