Read what people think about Worth Dying For by Lee Child, and write your own review.

Worth Dying For

Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Worth Dying For

Gail L. (12/09/10)

Secrets in Nebraska
One of my favorite authors, Lee Child has created a thriller full of deception and secrets that will leave the reader feeling creepy. Not my favorite book by Child; however, it's because I like Reacher to have more contact with people. The last 100 pages were the best part of the book for me. Child is famous for his descriptions and details and because of the desolate corn country of Nebraska, the first part of the book was boring. The suspense builds as the story unfolds and in the end Reacher comes through again as always.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

Y S M B, I'll S Y