Read what people think about Scumble by Ingrid Law, and write your own review.

Scumble

by Ingrid Law

Scumble by Ingrid Law

• Published in USA  Aug 2010

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Scumble

Payton (04/19/15)

Scumble and savvy
Omg please write 10 more! I love these books can't put them down; I read one and a half in a day.
Anonymous (01/16/11)

Scumble
Ledge has just turned thirteen, and in his family, that means developing a special power, called a savvy. But Ledger Kale's savvy is a total dud—all he does is make little things fall apart. So his parents decide it's safe to head to Wyoming, where it's soon revealed that Ledge's savvy is much more powerful than anyone thought. Worse, his savvy disaster has an outside witness: Sarah Jane Cabot, reporter wannabe and daughter of the local banker. Just like that, Ledge's beloved normal life is over. Now he has to keep Sarah from turning family secrets into headlines, stop her father from foreclosing on Uncle Autry's ranch, and scumble his savvy into control so that, someday, he can go home.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

O My D B