Read what people think about The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass, and write your own review.

The Widower's Tale

by Julia Glass

The Widower's Tale by Julia Glass

• Published in USA  Sep 2010

There is 1 reader review for The Widower's Tale

Cecilia Zalkind (09/27/10)

A Wonderful Read
Julia Glass is back with a book as good as her first book, Three Junes. Her characters, the story line and her writing are thoughtful and engaging - you feel like you've become part of the story and are getting to know the characters as you would a new friend. More than anything, this book is about the potential for change, for discovering the capacity for growth and hope. Her last book was a disappointment. This is a return to what made her first two books so good - very human characters with the potential for grace. I recommend it highly.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R